- Support for more calling cards: now you can send dialable characters after the local access number, after the pin, and after the destination number. However, a # is still unsupported.
- Improved UI: the new UI makes more use of standard phone features and icons.
- Help dialogs: need help? Just press Menu+Help and get your questions answered.
- Troubleshooting: if you are having problems with the app, select Menu+Troubleshoot to find incompatible apps installed on your phone. Calling Card doesn't work well if Voxofon is installed.
- Improved in-call screen timeout handling: if the phone's screen blanks before the called is completely dialed, the phone can stop sending tones. The Calling Card app keeps the screen on for a period of time that it computes from the length of the dialed number.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Release notes for v1.1
Version 1.1 was published today on the Market. This release includes:
Posted by Alejandro at 9:29 PM